Claim Tax relief on your Life insurance

Posted by

Did You know you can get a refund of 40% on your life insurance premiums.

*If you are self-employed or are employed but not part of a working pension scheme.

This policy is called pension term insurance,it’s basically Life insurance which you can claim tax relief on,if you have a normal Life insurance policy you can’t claim tax relief but can on these plans.

They are essential for self -employed people.

So if you are self employed and have life insurance you can still change to pension term.

Email me for quotes or queries on or call me on 016339245