Income protection policy

Posted by

Income protection insurance pays out a regular cash payment that replaces part of your lost income if you can’t work due to a medium to long-term illness or disability. It can also be called ‘permanent health insurance’ (PHI) – but is not the same thing as private health insurance.

*Pays out until between 55-65

*Person can claim tax relief(just like pension payments)

*covers a range of different illness

*it doesn’t have to be a serious illness,a person can claim for back problems etc.

*Your company can pay the premiums.


Mail me for quotes at

01 6339245